We’re here to help….
The Executive Director of GMSACD is a full-time advocate for downtown Gallup, and is an authority on information, resources and programs related to the revitalization effort. The Executive Director is available to assist with the navigation of tax incentives, or to advise individual tenants or property owners with physical improvement projects, and to consult on marketing & advertising options. If you are in need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are available in person at 205 West Coal Avenue in Gallup, over the phone by calling 505-879-0366 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMSACD always welcomes your ideas for bettering your business and the downtown community. If you have ideas or would like GMSACD to help find specific resources not listed here, please contact us. We are here to help you succeed.
Useful contacts and information for business owners and future business owners:
- Gallup Small Business Development Center | website
- The Gallup SBDC provides potential or existing businesses with one-on-one business counseling at no cost, start-up advice for the new business, developing a business plan, and free or low cost workshops
- Gallup Business Improvement District | website
- Offering financial assistance and reimbursements to business and property owners for signage, facade, and infrastructure improvements
- City of Gallup Planning & Zoning Department | website
- Go-to for building and signage permits and city zoning information
- City of Gallup Licenses & Permits | website
- Business, event, and vendor permits
- Gallup Business Resource Repository | link to folder
- A collection of financing, business development, regional and national resources, productivity tools, and more – for potential, new, and existing business owners